We'realways on the move. You will find it is an exciting time at Westside RegionalMedical Center, a 250-bed medical center and healthcare complex. WestsideRegional offers the community the latest in minimally invasive spine andcolorectal surgery and is one of only nine Joint Commission certified centersin the United States for minimally invasive colorectal surgery. Not only are wecertified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Agency for Health CareAdministration (ACHA), but also certified as a Thrombectomy Capable Center bythe Joint Commission. We are teaching and research facility, offering GraduateMedical Education (GME) programs in podiatry, surgery and internal medicine. Sinceour founding in 1974 we have been committed to expanding and improving everyfacet of the organization, devoting significant time and resources to enhancingthe facility, staff and medical care.
At Westside,we care like family! We invite you to explore opportunities with a family-orientedteam of more than 1,200 professionals, along with almost 750 physicians thatthrive in a fast-paced but friendly work environment. At Westside RegionalMedical Center, our medical services combined with compassionate care,illustrate why we are one of the leading healthcare facilities in SouthFlorida.
- Administers therapies as designated by the RN, in accordance with the physician order 100% of the time.
- Documents vital signs, intake and output, use of monitors and non-invasive blood pressure machines, IV initiation and specimens.
- Demonstrates competency in Intravenous insertion, phlebotomy and specimen labeling per hospital policy.
- Transfer of patients from the ED as per policy.
- Assesses individual patient rooms and unit environment for safe/sanitary conditions; stocks as needed and equipment checks every shift.