Parkridge Health System in Chattanooga, Tennessee is seeking two in-patient Psychiatrists for full-time employment at our Parkridge Valley Adult and Senior Campus.
- HCA employed position at the region’s largest behavioral health facilities
- Treatment of patients 18 years and older
- Adult in-patient to include Partial Program and IOP coverage
- Telepsych available as per diem within TriSTar Health System
- Call 1:4
- Acute Psychiatric services
- Alcohol and Drug addiction
- Dual Diagnosis Care
- Intensive Outpatient Program | Partial Hospitalization Program
- Potential opportunity to provide ECT
- Potential opportunity to provide consults for acute care facilities
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Psychiatry
- Active Tennessee license or the ability to obtain one
- Strong communication skills
Parkridge Valley Adult and Senior Campus, a 64-bed facility offers inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services for individuals over the age of 18. We provide treatment for anxiety, depression, and substance abuse, among others. Our services include medication management, supportive medical care, group therapy, activities therapy and discharge planning.
We offer excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits including 401k, insurance coverage, paid time off, CME allowance, relocation and much more!
Interested physicians, please forward a copy of your CV to:
Darrell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call: