Opportunity Details: Seeking Behavioral Health NP or PA for a full time employment opportunity providing care in an outpatient setting. The clinic population includes patients with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, adult ADHD and general psychiatric issues. The NP will have a counselor, psychologist and psychiatrist on site to assist in clinic patient care when warranted. Responsible for seeing 10-12 patients daily.
- Joining a well-respected group of physicians and nurse practitioners
- A part of the areas largest multi-specialty group with a large referral base
Mercy Health Offers:
EPIC EMR is used throughout our system
Full employment benefits including: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan forgiveness and more!
Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
Competitive salary range based on degree of experience compared to national and regional benchmarks
Psychiatry certification preferred
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Community Information: Paducah, KY is a charming historic community with a great cost of living, family-friendly atmosphere, outdoor activities, arts and mild weather. Paducah Kentucky is an ideal combination of southern charm and big city conveniences. Its the perfect place to build a career, raise a family, and lead a fulfilling, active life.
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
- State parks, including two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking.
- $44 million Performing Arts Center and Broadway shows
- Nationally recognized artist district
- Main-street listed as one of Five Most Romantic Main streets in the nation
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two and half hour drive
- Jet Service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily)