Mercy Health St. Rita’s seeks a Geriatrics Physician (GERI) to join their team in Lima, Ohio. Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in Geriatrics (GERI). St. Rita’s is a 424 bed Regional Referral Center with a catchment of 480,000+
- Outpatient and academic focused practice
- Provide coordination and consultative services for geriatric patients
- Teach in the Internal Medicine Residency Program beginning Summer 2020
- Rotational weekend call between existing physicians and APCs
- Average patients per day 20-25
- Virtual Health - E-visits
- Excellent support staff
- Mercy Health values a healthy work/life balance
The community of Lima, Ohio offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to excellent public and private school systems. This close-knit community is ideal for raising your family or for empty nesters. Lima is centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
We offer candidates a competitive income and benefit package that is open for negotiation commensurate with your qualifications.
Please call or email:
Physician & APC Recruitment
Mercy Health St. Rita’s Medical Center
O: 419-995-4947 C: 419-296-7808