ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Parkridge Medical Center in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Opportunity Specifics – Parkridge Medical Center
- 24 Bed Med/Surg ICU - Average daily census of 13-16 patients
- 12 shifts per month
- 24/7 provider coverage – day program with APP night coverage
- Hospitalist support for admissions
- 100% Critical Care
About ICC Healthcare
- ICC Healthcare employees over 250 providers in 38 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
- Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
- We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 175 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Community Information – Chattanooga, Tennessee
Chattanooga, Tennessee is one of the top destinations in the South. Named "Best Town Ever" twice! In fact, the New York Times named Chattanooga one of the "Top 45 Places to go" in the World and it's no wonder. Tucked between the mountains of Southeast Tennessee, along the beautiful Tennessee River, Chattanooga is one of America's most breathtaking cities. There is a world of outdoor adventure, amazing restaurants, live events, art and world-class attractions waiting for you here.
When away from work, enjoy all the benefits of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, one of the country’s premiere outdoor cities.
- Climbing – world class climbing destination
- Hiking – over 50 trailheads within 30 minutes of downtown
- Mountain Biking – miles and miles of premium MTB single track and great weather for year- round biking
- White Water Paddling – some of the best quality expert whitewater streams in the world
The community is welcoming and diverse offering great schools, affordable housing, and big cities amenities with small town charm.
What else can you ask for? You don’t even have to ask…Chattanooga delivers.
This position can support J1 waivers.