If you are looking for innate beauty and unbeatable work/life balance, this Dental opportunity offers a great schedule and the chance to help rebuild a community and access all that the neighboring University town has to offer.
- Join one of two locations – team of 3 at first location or solo opportunity
- Community dental clinic, fillings, crowns, basic dentistry- full administrative support
- Employed opportunity with full benefits •
- 1st year 200-250K, 2nd year providers making 300K+ • Relocation, sign on
- Situated in the Sierra Nevada foothills just above the Northeastern Sacramento Valley, this location has a mild four-season climate.
- Take advantage of the local splendor and enjoy a scenic bike ride, adventurous hiking trail or kayak/rafting excursion
- Low cost of living and affordable housing (52% lower than Santa Rosa, 25% lower than Sacramento) make this an affordable option in CA
- Enjoy farm-to-table and fine dining, nanobreweries and tap houses, small estate vineyards and urban wineries in this region known for locally grown agriculture.
If living in an affordable city in California with access to dozens of outdoor activities interests you, please apply to Becky Casias at Jackson Physician Search
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 200000.00 Annual