Practice in a beautiful facility !
We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Oncologist to join our two busy Board Certified Oncologists. You will experience all four seasons in a beautiful Midwest city surrounded by charming suburbs and rural communities. Work in a collegial multi-specialty group at a large Regional Referral Center serving a ten-county area with a robust patient population. Develop your ideal practice balance in an environment that offers a broad inpatient and outpatient experience to suit your career aspirations.
The community of Lima, Ohio offers: minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to excellent public and private school systems. Our community is ideal for raising your family. We are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
We are offering candidates a competitive income and recruitment package that is open for negotiation commensurate with your qualifications.
Oncology services overview:
- Dedicated Oncology Navigators
- Integrated Breast Clinic
- Fully Staffed with Tumor Registry
- Inpatient acute with 28 beds
- 2 Outpatient centers: Lima, OH and Celina, OH
- Medical Radiation Oncology at both OP Centers
- Comprehensive palliative care program with their own medical director
- Comprehensive hospice care program with their own medical director
- Womens Wellness Center located in close proximity to main campus
- Clinical trial research program with Ohio State
- Satellite Affiliate of The James Cancer Center
- All nursing staff have a BSN and OCN Certification
- High tenured nursing staff in both IP and OP settings
- Medical Oncology managers have 25+ years of oncology experience
- Hospitalists admission for inpatient
- Office hours for clinic are Monday - Thursday 8 - 4:30, Friday 8-12
- Average patient load is 18-20
- Pharmacy and Lab is on site at OP Center
If you would like to learn more, please email your CV to Traci Cox, Physician Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-296-7808 or 419-995-4947.