Employed Infectious Disease Opportunity
We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Infectious Disease Physician interested in experiencing all four seasons in a beautiful Midwest city surrounded by beautiful suburbs and charming rural communities. You will work in a very collegial multi-specialty group at a large Regional Referral Center serving 480,000+ in ten-county area.
The community of Lima, Ohio offers minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This close-knit community is ideal for raising a family. We are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
- Wound Care Clinic
- Hyberbaric Chamber
- Infectious Disease Clinic
- 18 bed ICU, 6 bed over flow
- Cover 1 hospital
- 424-bed, Level II Regional Referral Center
- Full sub-specialty support
- Referrals from a very busy Orthopedic
- Competitive compensation package including CME and allowed time off
- Full EPIC EMR
- Physician-friendly practice environment
- Population health-minded organization
If you would like to learn more, please contact me:
Traci Cox, M.Ed.
Physician & APC Recruitment
Health St. Rita’s Medical Center
O: 419-995-4947 C: 419-296-7808 F: 419-226-9818