Fort Sanders Women’s Specialists is looking to add an employed physician in 2020.
About this Opportunity
- Call currently 1:6
- One hospital (Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center) – referral center within Covenant Health
- Partnered with the Fort Sanders Perinatal Center
Join a dynamic practice that delivers over 1,500 babies annually. They have one main location and 4 satellite offices, and is developing a midwifery practice to manage low risk deliveries, phone triage, routine rounding, etc.
We offer diverse opportunities for gynecologic surgery including robotics, urogynecology, and minimally invasive gynecology.
The group includes 6 general ob/gyns, 2 gynecologists, 1 CNMW and one gynecologic sonographer. The perinatal center includes 3 perinatologists, 5 mid-level providers, 8 sonographers, 3 genetic counselors, and 2 dieticians.
Typical work pattern involves being completely off the day after call, surgery day every 2-3 weeks with no office responsibility after surgeries completed. Office hours from 8-4:30 when not on-call, post-call or surgery day.
Benefit package includes:
- 200 hours of combined time off annually
- 401K with employer matching
- Comprehensive health care