Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for solicitation, analysis, and placement of complex group health, group life, disability and other ancillary product cases for key clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop and maintain prospect list through internal and external sources for large case work.
2. Develop marketing plan and production goals annually.
3. Deliver timely service, advice and professional counsel to the bank's clients.
4. Stay abreast of insurance industry trends and pursues continuing education.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree that is business related/or equivalent education and related training.
2. Good sales skills
3. Appropriate insurance licenses.
4. Has a thorough knowledge of employee benefits insurance.
McGriff, Seibels & Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.