Employee Benefits Service Manager
Large, national and growing Insurance Agency is adding to the team due to growth. Company offers great teamwork atmosphere, work / life balance, and a career path. They are known for being people centric and for giving back to the community.
As an Employee Benefits Service Manager with theInsurance Agency, you will be responsible for managing the planning, organizing, staffing and operating activities of the Employee Benefits division, while creating and maintaining sales, service, and quality standards.
- Manage departmental operations, including client accounts, prospect proposals, and departmental files
- Conduct file audits to assure compliance with established workflow and procedures
- Allocate and adjust workloads between Employee Benefits Account Managers and Employee Benefits Account Representatives as necessary
- Assist in the analysis of account risk for new and renewal accounts
- Manage a small book of business
- Participate in the creation of the annual Employee Benefits department strategic action plan and implement the tactical plan to meet established goals.
- Responsible for the direct supervision of daily activities assigned for Employee Benefits Account Managers and Employee Benefits Accounts Representatives including hiring, training and development, performance, promotion and counseling actions.
- Provide technical expertise to staff
- 5+ years of experience in Employee Benefits (Agency or Carrier); experience with self funding plans, level and full insured plans
- Texas General Lines Agent License: Life, Accident, Health and HMO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- 5+ years experience in Employee Benefits
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience using Applied Epic, TAM or other robust system.
- Outgoing personality
- Strong management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Insurance professional designations such as: Accredited Customer Service Representative (ACSR), Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS), Registered Health Underwriter (RHU), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
+ bonus & Great benefits