Days, Monday - Friday
Advanced Practice RN (APRN) Required
- The Employee Health Nurse Practitioner is responsible for implementing the Employee Health Policies and Procedures to promote, protect and restore employees' health in a safe and healthy work environment. This nurse works closely with the Human Resources Department, the Safety Officer and Infection Control.
- Assesses new employees, preplacement. Reassess annually.
- Provides TB screening annually for volunteers, the Medical Staff and Allied Health Care Providers.
- Manages employee occupational injuries/ illnesses
- Coordinates with the Human Resources Department to manage Workers' Compensation cases.
Licensure: Possesses a current license to practice as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (family or adult) or a Registered Nurse in the state of New Hampshire.
Certification: Board Certified as an Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner; certification as an Occupational Health Nurse preferred
Experience and Training: One to two years experience in Med/Surg, employee health, primary care or emergency nursing.
- Apply Now
- Click Here to Apply
- Apply Later
- Return to Search Results
- New Search