One remote position can be located in Dulles, WA (preferred) or Clifton, NU
12 month (Contract)
- This position is responsible for the sourcing of new hire exempt employees for Electronic Systems market segment positions.
- Building relationships with passive candidates and talent pools to deliver upon both immediate and strategic needs.
- Love the hunt for candidates and networking within the A&D industry to identify the right talent and companies to target.
- Proven expertise in sourcing for passive cleared candidates, using both traditional and non-traditional tools, including: Social media, competitive intelligence and research, networking, industry events, and internal databases.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Innovative candidate sourcing
- Maintaining an organized pipeline of active, viable candidates in each functional area assigned
- Facilitation of the screening, interviewing and selection process
- Offer negotiations
- Ongoing communications with candidates
- Proactive tracking of progress and all work in our applicant tracking system (PeopleFluent)
- AA or AS degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience recruiting for high-tech engineering professionals
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Aerospace & Defense Industry or cleared recruiting
- Experience work with candidates from the intelligence community
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Proven ability to technically evaluate/screen candidates
- Demonstrated coordination, tracking, organization and time management skills
- General understanding of recruitment metrics