Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP, a rapidly-expanding national litigation firm, is seeking an Employment Litigation Associate for its San Francisco office. Note: We will consider any attorney with a California Bar license and relevant experience who resides elsewhere in California or another western state. This position would be largely telecommuting with an occasional visit to the Bay area as needed.
- 3-5 years of employment litigation experience including discrimination, harassment, wage & hour and employment contract cases.
- Familiarity with federal and state employment statutes
- Ideal candidates should have experience developing strategy, drafting pleadings, taking/defending depositions, arguing motions and the capability of working independently.
- Experience providing advice and counsel on workplace law issues, including employee relations, mitigation of risk, ADA and other workplace accommodation, employment agreements, reductions-in-force, and employment-related policies is also beneficial.
- Must possess strong academic credentials and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Admission to practice law in California is required