Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an candidates for a part-time position as Vocational Rehabilitation Employment Specialist to support families in Frankfort within Clinton County.
Cummins Benefits Include:
- Competitive salaries
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Clinical support from leaders in field
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist consumers in obtaining and maintaining employment that is consistent with their vocational and recovery goals.
- Provide supported employment, job placement, job development, pre-employment training, vocational assessment, referral, outreach, follow-along, in-home and community-based services, and case management when necessary
- Serve as a liaison to Vocational Rehabilitation Offices and Counselors in order to meet the needs of consumers
- High school degree, GED or equivelent required.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or a related human services field preferred
- Previous experience with supported employment required; experience or equivalent education in the field of case management and vocational rehabilitation services preferred
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a driver's license
- Must be available to work some flexible hours, and duties require the use of personal vehicle.
Learn more about Cummins careers and many rewards.
Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org