DispatchHealth has immediate openings for certified EMTs to join our growing clinical team in the Atlanta, GA area.
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visitDispatchHealth.com.
To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. We are looking for energetic, hard-working individuals with strong organizational and customer service skills to work directly with our Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants in our CLIA-certified (mobile) laboratory. Internally known as Dispatch Health Medical Technicians, or DHMTs, these individuals will be directly involved in daily patient care while gaining valuable experience on an ongoing basis. Extensive on-the-job training will be provided for this exciting opportunity in mobile healthcare. This position provides significant clinical learning opportunities for EMTs who plan to further their education as well as the ability to make a personal impact on the lives of people in their community.
- Patient assessment and monitoring, vital signs
- IV starts and blood draws
- Splint application
- Wound care
- Work directly with point-of-care laboratory equipment, including operation, calibration and maintenance
- Perform EKGs
- Assist NP/PAs in the daily functions of a mobile emergency unit
- Supply and stocking
- Medical Technician
- EMT - Basic Certification with Georgia EMT License
- Valid driver license with clean driving record
- BLS, American Heart Association
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 30 pounds
- Ability to walk up and down several flights of stairs easily
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work full or part-time
- Career advancement opportunities
- Quarterly volunteer opportunities
- Be part of an innovative, exciting and progressive company
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.