Select Ambulance is currently looking to hire Full Time EMTs for our service based out of our Reading Office. Potential candidates must be highly motivated, demonstrate excellent patient care and communication skills. Potential candidates must be able to work in a professional manner with staff and co-workers.
- Flexible Schedule
- Full/part time hours
- Competitive Pay starting at $15.00+/hr.
- Current EMT-B certified in the state of PA
- Current CPR Certification in the state of PA
- Clean Criminal Background
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 100+ lbs.
- Reliable form of transportation
- Provides Safety for patients/residence/staff
- Coordinates with internal and/or external agencies as necessary to ensure appropriate disposition of persons contacting the facility regarding provisions of services.
- Ensures appropriate patient/resident care and supervision by observing and intervening as needed in the performance of all facility functions.
- Ensures the facility operations are conducted in a manner which maintains maximum patient/resident respect, staff and visitor safety.
- Demonstrates superior customer service and patient/resident advocacy.
- Ensures communication of all significant information within or outside the facility.
- Participates in performance improvement activities as required.
- Functions as an EMT-Basic and is familiar with ambulance operations.
Please email us a resume and a phone number. We will review your resume and set up a date for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour