At HCAHealthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity.We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Emergency Services Techniciantoday with TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar StoneCrest,we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as severaladd-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and yourfamily needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are acommitted, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an EmergencyServices Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions arevalued? If you are dedicated to caringfor the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
The EmergencyServices Technician is an essential part of our ER department. In this role,you will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, range oftreatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Youwill promote customer service initiatives.
- Inthis role, you will assist with patient ambulation to room, hall, and bathroom.
- Youmust respond to call lights and requests from patient/family.
- Documentingvital signs and informing the nurse of any change in patient status is core toyour role.
- Youwill assist with stocking supplies and maintain a clean working environment.
- Youwill assist coworkers to meet patient care needs.
TriStarStoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surroundingcommunities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults andchildren, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology,neurology, orthopedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services.Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties.Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entirestaff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offeringcompassion and comfort in our modern facility.
HCA Healthcarehas been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost for thedelivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be a part of anorganization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications forour Emergency Services Tech opening. Highly qualified candidates will bepromptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raisethe bar in patient care!