At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Paramedic today with TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Southern Hills Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an Paramedic for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now
The Paramedic will maintain a safe and therapeutic environment while identifying nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient. This position requires appropriate responsiveness to emergency situations and performance of technical skills and procedures.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the
- competency validation checklist(s).
- You will demonstrate age specific knowledge of human growth and development,
- assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients.
- You will ensure the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- You will meet mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives established annually as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- You will demonstrate ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
Serving our community for more than 30 years, HCA TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency services, cardiology, orthopedics and rehabilitation. With 126 beds, TriStar Southern Hills is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center. There are more than 300 board certified physicians representing more than 20 specialties, many of whom have offices located on our campus.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Patient Care Technician qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!