Opportunity for National or State certified EMT's - full-time or part-time
DispatchHealth is actively hiring full andpart-time Medical Technicians to join our growing clinical team servicing the Springfield, MA area.
We are looking for energetic, hard-working individuals with strong organizational and customer service skills to work directly with our Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants in our CLIA certified (mobile) laboratory. This individual, known as a DispatchHealth Medical Technician, will be directly involved in daily patient care while gaining valuable experience on an ongoing basis. Extensive on-the-job training will be provided for this exciting opportunity in mobile healthcare.
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services in a patient’s home, office or location of need. With a call, click or tap of an app, a skilled medical team arrives at the patient’s door in a matter of hours.
- Patient assessment and monitoring, vital signs
- IV starts and blood draws
- Splint application
- Wound care
- Work directly with point of care laboratory equipment including operation, calibration and maintenance
- Perform EKGs
- Assist NP/PAs in the daily functions of a mobile emergency unit
- Supply and stocking
- Medical Technician
- EMT - Basic Certification with Massachusetts EMT License (required) or
- National Registry Emergency Medicine Technician
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- BLS, American Heart Association
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 30 pounds
- Ability to walk up and down several flights of stairs easily
- Strong customer service capabilities
- Age 21 or older
- Career advancement opportunities
- Quarterly volunteer opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
More about DispatchHealth:
Vision: Create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for our patients
- Focus on the continuum of care
- Give back to our community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
Practicing The Dispatch Way:
- Courageous advocates for patients and each other.
- Clinical innovation with quality and safety top of mind.
- Providing exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.