At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an EMT Triage Specialist today with Hendersonville Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Hendersonville Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an EMT Triage Specialist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- In this role, you will perform clinical interventions such as phlebotomy, IV insertion, splint application of cardiac monitor, 12 Lead EKG performance and specimen collection
- You will assist with room turnover, supply management visitor control and updates to waiting visitors
- You will report directly to the Shift Leader and works collaboratively with the Triage RN.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 159 bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 40 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women’s Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Triage Specialist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!