Veritude is seeking an End to End Process Business Analyst at Fidelity Investments in Durham, NC.
This role will be a member of a program team responsible for implementing a new case management system & service design. Specifically, this role will support the End to End Process workstream, which provides service ownership and end-to-end accountability for the customer and user process design.
The Business Analyst is responsible for data analysis, reviewing current state processes, participating in the design of future state, creating process maps, documenting business requirements, tracking open issues, participating in use case development and updating user procedure documentation in conjunction with subject matter experts. This Business Analyst will work with Sr. Project Managers and Directors to ensure alignment of deliverables with assigned project milestones and will be accountable for timely delivery and high quality results.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 2+ years of business & data analysis experience
- Payroll, HR and/or Compensation experience preferred
- Business requirements development utilizing Agile story writing principles is a preferred
- Proficient in using Excel, Access, Visio and Powerpoint to efficiently analyze data, identify process gap areas and communicate recommendations
- Demonstrated success working with users to extrapolate information about their processes
- Ability to clearly communicate systems and/or process solutions to business partners and operational teams as part of Operational Readiness function, including creating & delivering training and updates to process documentation (i.e. UPDs, process flows, etc.)
- Experience with process improvement and project management methodologies, including Agile
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and the ServiceNow HR module a plus
The Skills You Bring
- You will demonstrate analytical thinking and creative problem solving, including gap analysis and resolution.
- You will be familiar with systems, integration points and business processes in order to meet user documentation needs
- You must be able to clearly communicate changes and document requirements related to operational processes.
- You will collaborate with business and project partners to design solutions responsive to the business needs.
- You will be able to track open issues to completion and follow through on any ancillary activities that are identified.
- You will be able to maintain an inventory of any documentation changes needed in order to ensure appropriate updates are made at implementation.
The Value You Deliver
- Participate with the project team in identifying and implementing innovative solutions to enhance our associate experience and increase scale & efficiency
- Facilitating discovery sessions with end users to understand and document processes in order to establish design options and supporting procedural documentation.
- Creating scenario based use cases and tracking test results impacting process design
- Documenting business process workflows
- Triaging and tracking progress on issues
- Performing complex data analysis and reporting to support effective business decisions.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
As part of the ServiceNow HR implementation, this work stream is responsible for ensuring End to End processes are being reviewed & updated appropriately to ensure a smooth transition to the new platform.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer