EUD SUPPORT ANALYST III, PHILADELPHIA, PA
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking an End User Device Support Analyst for a client located in Philadelphia, PA. This is a contact opportunity.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Onsite
WAGE TYPE: W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
EUD SUPPORT ANALYST III JOB SUMMARY
- Performs advanced IS End User Device (EUD) support functions, acting as a subject matter expert in at least 2 key EUD functions with minimal supervision.
- Using available support tools and technologies provides advanced problem resolution and proactive problem direction.
- Serves as the onsite desktop subject matter expert for the IS Department and acts as a liaison where needed between the client community and the rest of the IS Department.
- Initiates problem bridge lines and functions as the problem coordinator during scheduled and unplanned downtime events both during and after hours.
- Serves as the EUD Subject Matter Expert during project Planning and go-live events to prepare for operational transitions.
- Leads in the development, testing and implementation of EUD standards, processes, and systems required to deliver consistent high quality customer service.
- Key criteria are SLAs responsiveness, problem avoidance and management, cost effectiveness and standardization.
- Manages the demands of multiple constituencies, defines priorities, and sets appropriate expectations as well as strong organizational qualities in all aspects of work, including coaching and guiding Level I and II staff.
EUD SUPPORT ANALYST III JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to perform effectively with little direct supervision
- Customer service oriented team player with excellent communication, documentation, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal skills. Must have the ability to develop, test and document technical steps and procedures.
- Ability to utilize systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine proper hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems, while on the phone or on-site with user.
- Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking and telecommunication hardware, etc. Working knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft software including, but not limited to security, deployment, imaging, auditing, licensing and compliance; deployment and upgrading; features and functionality.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating, developing and implementing potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Must have the ability to work in a high-pressure fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work day shift, nights and/or weekends when needed.
- Medical terminology helpful and previous medical EUD or Service Desk level 2 support background preferred.
- Ability to manage the demands of multiple constituencies, define priorities, set appropriate expectations as well as strong organizational qualities in all aspects of work including coaching and guiding Tier 1 EUD technicians, Service Desk Analysts and contractors.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Must be familiar with standards and trends in the industry in relation to EUD technologies and related IT practices, policies and processes.
EUD SUPPORT ANALYST III JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High school degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing EUD support, Service Desk support or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Telecom technician well-versed in the following areas
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Nortel Option 11 / CS1000
- Nortel SL100 / CS2100
- PBX support
- Wiring standards (punch downs)