We are looking for a End User Support Technician on behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Covington, KY.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with little management
- Broad knowledge of PC Hardware and related accessories.
- Ability to enforce to and hold others accountable for following processes and procedures
- Stellar analytical and communication skills.
- You will have the opportunity to work effectively with client and other groups.
- A self-starter with good written and verbal communications skills, along with the ability to pre-plan, organize, prioritize, and multitask.
- You should lift and move equipment up to 50 lbs repetitively
This position will provide end-user technology support for the Fidelity locations in Boston, MA. The purpose of this role will be to upgrade current Fidelity Users to Windows 10. Having experience working in large environments and building and deploying desktops on a large scale is beneficial.
The Skills You Bring
The team enriches and makes valuable contributions to the Fidelity Associate base by building an efficient workspace that is quality focused. We are looking for forward-thinking individuals to be able to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment. Performing in a team setting and being able to communicate effectively need to be key traits one should have in order to be a success. While working with the Techworks Field Services Team, we will add to your existing skills pallet while hopefully learning from you in exchange!
The Value You Deliver
- Sustain Inventory (Check-in/Check-out, physical inventory)
- Maintain warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
- Shipping and Receiving
- Computer Builds – maintain a supply of computers loaded with our base image
- You will support critical Service Level Agreements with timely and accurate execution of support requests via our ticketing and tracking systems.
- Consistency to reporting and critical issues.
- Interfacing closely with other regional technical support teams and operations groups to ensure successful completion of customer requests and projects.
- You will be working in conjunction with technical and non-technical personnel to completing requests successfully.
- Special assignments and other work related duties as required by management.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.