We are currently hiring a full-time BC/BE endocrinologist for our well-established private practice in Fairfax, VA.
- Well-established private practice with 5 board certified endocrinologists, 1 physician assistant/certified diabetes educator, and a tenured support staff
- Clinical time will be divided between our two office locations in Falls Church and Fairfax, VA
- In addition to outpatient endocrinology consultations, we also cover inpatient call at Virginia Hospital Center on a rotating basis
- Part-time and full-time schedules can be accommodated, offering a great deal of flexibility
- Our practice has a fully integrated EMR and solid referral base
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including the option for partnership
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Fairfax, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Fairfax is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- Recently named one of the Healthiest Communities in America by US News.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including American, Georgetown, George Washington, and Howard Universities, as well as a plethora of public and private grade schools.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Physician Recruitment Associate
Privia Medical Group