DuPage Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our practice in Glen Ellyn, IL.
The Department of Endocrinology at DuPage Medical Group currently includes 10 full-time endocrinologists and 1 physician assistant. Each practitioner works closely a team of RNs and RD/CDEs to assist with patient education and training with new medications, insulin pumps, and continuous glucose monitors. All practitioners attend monthly meetings to discuss interesting cases, literature updates, and share successful best practices. Thyroid ultrasound is available in-office and multidisciplinary thyroid cancer conference improves patient satisfaction and quality of care. Both inpatient and outpatient call are shared equally amongst the physicians to minimize individual burden. This department encourages highly energetic and engaged physicians from all backgrounds to join our team.
About DuPage Medical Group (DMG)
Established in 1999, DuPage Medical Group (DMG) is a physician owned and led group of 700+ providers delivering health care services to residents of the Chicago metropolitan region. DMG is a premier medical group that values physician autonomy and encourages active participation in this physician-led organization. We preserve physician directed medicine and offer state-of-the-art technologies.
- 100% outpatient practice with a flexible call schedule
- Competitive compensation package which offers a 2-year base guarantee
- Stipend/Signing bonus available to qualified candidates and upon successful completion of residency
- Shareholder eligibility after 2 years
- Production/patient satisfaction bonus
- Relocation assistance and much much more
Downers Grove, IL