Englewood Health, an award winning community teaching hospital, is seeking a full time Physician to join the Englewood Health Physician Network (EHPN) - Endocrinology team.
The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and superior patient satisfaction. In addition, we would like to showcase a talented physician who is fully committed to growing a practice in our communities of Bergen, Hudson and Passaic Counties.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail required
- D. or D.O. with Residency and Fellowship Training
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology
- Must have an active Medical License or eligible in the State of New Jersey
- Current CDS license
- Current DEA license
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, CME allowance and flexible call schedule.
Englewood Health, an award winning community teaching hospital in Englewood, New Jersey, is nationally recognized for cardiac surgery and cardiac care, breast imaging and cancer care, spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, and maternity care, and is an international leader in patient blood management and bloodless surgery. Our community-based EHPN Practices are committed to providing extensive ambulatory care with a range of inpatient and outpatient services.