Beaumont Health- Royal Oak & Grosse Pointe Hospitals are seeking a full-time BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a thriving practice.
- 100% adult, full service clinical practice, both inpatient and outpatient setting
- Includes a variety of endocrine disorders, not limited to diabetes education program, insulin pumps, CGMS
- Ultrasound machine in the office for biopsies
- Protocols established within the hospital
- Unlimited potential for growth and pursuit of professional interests, teaching opportunities with residents if desired
- Strong Internal Medicine & Family Medicine referral base
- Our Endocrinology practice is committed to providing the highest quality for our patients.
- Employment with Beaumont Medical Group allows you to enjoy a fulfilling career in an organization with strong physician leadership and a culture of support.
- Beaumont Health is centered in beautiful Oakland County, Michigan. The area is well known for its top-rated schools and neighborhoods, diverse communities, and extensive cultural and recreational opportunities.
- Must be board certified, or board eligible
- Fostering team work (relationship management, build teams)
- Results Orientations (bias for action)
- Influence skills (communication)
- Establishing focus
- Customer orientation
- Strategic thinking
- Clinical education
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits, malpractice & relocation provided.