Baptist Health Care is currently seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our multi-specialty, employed medical group.
- Growing practice with one experienced Endocrinologist, supported by an advanced practice provider, seeking a collaborative partner in patient care
- Practice includes dedicated, highly-experienced diabetic nurse educator
- No Emergency Room call
- See a wide variety of cases and acuity level
- Referrals to the practice come from a variety of places outside of the Baptist Medical Group including independent and competitively employed primary care and specialty clinics
Employed opportunity provides support, security, and endless potential:
- Competitive, guaranteed base salary
- Productivity compensation + quality bonuses enhance your income capabilities
- Enticing signing bonus and generous relocation allowance
- Full host of benefits for yourself and your dependents, including health/dental/vision insurance and a robust retirement plan
- Paid days off + CME allowance
- Employer-covered short-term disability
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- No state income tax
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, & outdoor music events
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state of Florida, with a wide array of higher education institutions as well
- Easily accessible airport with 20+ direct flights to cities including Chicago, Washington, D.C., Denver, Miami, Nashville, St. Louis, Dallas, Newark and more.