- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Endodontist that joins our team will be responsible for performing treatment and preventative services in a collaborative, patient centric practice environment. An established network of General Dentists provides a generous earning potential through referral business. Continuing education and leadership development opportunities are available and encouraged for this role. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out endodontic services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our recognition as an AAAHC accredited facility
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Job Location
- Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type