To assist and perform invasive endoscopic procedures safely under the direct supervision of a physician or licensed nurse.
- Provides Endoscopy support.
- Prepares rooms for Endoscopy procedures.
- Provides general assistance and supportive tasks as directed and direct and indirect patient care in the healthcare care setting.
- Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Meets the communication needs of patient and family.
- Provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Maintains regulatory requirements, nursing and ambulatory care policies, procedures and standards.
- Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: 1 year experience as Endoscopy or Surgical/OB technician
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.