Do you have the career opportunities as a Endoscopy Technician you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for you to join TulaneMedical Center, a facility that is partof the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At Tulane Medical Center we offer anarray of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perksto make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.Some of our unique benefitswe offer include:
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Greathealthcare starts with compassion.
Would you like to unlock your potentialwith a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development ofour colleagues? Join the Tulane MedicalCenter family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeedin our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Endoscopy Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Endoscopy Technicians perform highquality Endoscopy procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Support and help achieve departmentalgoals. Perform all other duties asassigned.
- Assist with delegated tasks of direct and indirectpatient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and or physicians inEndoscopy.
- Assist with the assessment of patient needs and followsthrough with the designated plan of care.
- Responsible for the care, handling and processing ofendoscopy procedural equipment and turnover of the procedural room.
- Responsible for assisting with diagnostic andtherapeutic procedures such as esophagogastroduodenoscopy(EGD), colonoscopy, GIbleeds, food bolus, foreign body removal, endoscopic retrogradecholangiopancreatography (ERCP), endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), esophagealbiopsy, esophageal dilatation, stenting of the esophagus, duodenum, colon, bileand pancreatic ducts, HALO procedures, percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy(PEG), argon plasma cautery and cytology.
- Prepare, position, transfer and inform patients.
- Document and maintain records ofexaminations/procedures.
- Perform assigned room cleanup tasks includingdisposal, cleaning, inventory and restocking of supplies and equipment.
- Perform all assigned IS transactions to ensure thataccurate patient and exam/procedure information is recorded in a timely fashionfor the patient medical record and billing purposes.
- Applies knowledge of growth and development in patientinteractions and treatment.
- Collect, prepare and label specimens duringprocedures.
- Participate ininservice and continuing education as scheduled.