Are you ready for a change?
Mercy Health St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima, OH is seeking a board certified/board eligible Interventional Neurologist interested in experiencing all four seasons in a beautiful Midwest city surrounded by beautiful suburbs and charming rural communities. Work in a large Regional Referral Center serving a ten-county area with a patient population of more than 480,000. Develop your ideal practice balance surrounded by a supportive team of medical professionals.
The community of Lima, Ohio offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This close-knit community is ideal for raising your family or empty nesters. In addition, we are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
- Primary Stroke Center since 2013
- Hospital support staff trained for interventional procedures (stents, thrombectomy, aneurysm coiling)
- Inpatient/Outpatient referral opportunities
- Endovascular neurologist with skills and desire to practice general Neurology
- In and out patient practice with the ability to focus on Fellowship skills - including stroke
- Advanced Practice Provider support for consults
- Electro-diagnostic testing available through EEG/EMG
- 424 bed, Level II Trauma Center, Certified Stroke Center
- Ten-county patient draw area of more than 480,000 and 150 employed referring physicians
- Full sub-specialty support including Nocturnists
- Full EPIC EMR with Dragon Speak
If you are ready to lead and grow a program and would consider a move to an area and health system surrounded by a strong Midwest community please contact me to learn more.
Traci Cox, Mercy Health Physician Recruitment, 419-296-7808, email@example.com