Abile Group has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Endpoint Cyber Security Engineer supporting an Intelligence Community Customer.
The right candidate will possess the below skills and qualifications and be ready to handle all responsibilities independently and professionally.
- Provide support for Endpoint Security Services, Asset Baseline Management Services
- Provide Cyber Threat Emulation (CTE) Services, which researches, develops, and employs the tactics, techniques, and procedures of cyber threat actors on operational and test networks in order to improve the detection and response capabilities of the customer cybersecurity technologies.
- Knowledge of security compliance policy, programs, processes, and metrics.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and Information Protection and Privacy.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills with the ability to write clear and concise assessment reports.
- Knowledge of network and web architectures & technologies.
- Familiarity with and understanding of current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, and data breach incidents.
- Versed in secure internetworking technologies, such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems and VPNs as they relate to the external security posture of a client organization.
- Understanding of network switching and routing.
- Have familiarity with penetration testing tools and tool suites.
- Develops and uses scripts and utilities to automate assessment and analysis.
- Familiarity with Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications, and Open Source
- Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM).
- Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance.
- Develops new concepts and processes.
- Analyzes root causes and resolves issues.
- Supports more junior level technicians and specialists in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists.
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and may also lead a task, project or team
- Requires guidance and direction from more expert level technicians, specialists, and managers only when dealing with new, uncertain situations.
- Provides guidance to lower level technicians and specialists.
- Other duties as assigned.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Degree and Years of Experience: High School diploma / GED + 8 years, or Associate Degree + 6 years, or Bachelor’s Degree + 3+ years’ experience working in Cyber Security and Information Protection and Privacy.
- Must have at least 1 current DoDD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II CERT to start and be able to obtain CSSP Analyst CERT within 6 months of start date.
- IAT Level III certification
- Experience with UNIX and Windows-based operating systems, networking, firewalls and the TCP/IP protocol suite and ports.
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
- Experience looking for security issues such as Cross Site Scripting, SQL Injection, Cookie Manipulation, Buffer Overflows, etc. non-vendor specific certifications such as CISSP and SANS/GIAC.
Abile Group, Inc. was formed in July 2004 to partner with the Intelligence Community and their Contractors in the areas of Enterprise Analytics & Performance Management, IT & Systems Engineering and Program & Project Management. We have significant experience with the Federal Government and are an EDWOSB dedicated to our employees and clients. We are looking for high performing employees who enjoy providing advice and guidance along with solutions development and implementation support, crafted by combining industry best practices with the clients’ subject matter experience and Abile’s breadth of expertise.
Abile Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Anyone requiring reasonable accommodations should email email@example.com with requested details. A member of the HR team will respond to your request within 2 business days.
Please review our current job openings and apply for the positions you believe may be a fit. If you are not an immediate fit, we will also keep your resume in our database for future opportunities.