#Work4better - Working at Treeium Energy means working towards change!
Treeium Energy, apart of the Treeium Inc. family. Treeium is a successful well established general contracting construction company with over 27 years of experience, specializing in green home remodeling. Treeium Inc. has a proven track record in the remodeling Industry with winning year after year awards across some of the most prestigious platforms. Treeium has been recognized by, INC 500,Qualified Remodelers TOP 500, Remodeling 550, LA Business journal and featured in one of the latest FORBES magazine recognizing Treeium for “Casting a New and Innovating Vision for the Remodeling Industry”.
Treeium is creating this vision into reality every day and we need a new generation of visionaries; those to adopt our mission as theirs and make a difference. 90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Come stand front stage with us while we make history. Make the change for better, to be better and to #work4better!
Headquarters in Valley Village, with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and East Bay.
Your role will be to develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective and existing customers.
You are not responsible to generate your own leads. Prior to your first interaction with prospective customers, 75% of the legwork has been done for you. We have a very rigorous pre-qualification process that ensures we are putting our sales reps in the best possible position to succeed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Promotion of Treeium’s products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on eco-friendly, Energy Division of products and services
- Controlling the communications with the customer on job and service issues
- Ensures customer satisfaction during and at final project completion
- Participates in pre-bid reviews and sales to operations turnover meetings to evaluate accuracy of the sales estimate and job layout
- Follows up with appropriate management to assure understanding and satisfaction of scope of work
- Manages the development of project plans in advance of project activity assuring effective execution by the Project Team.
- Utilizes financial and monthly forecasting to manage and contain costs.
- Prepares or oversees preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors
- Prepares or oversees projects preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors
- Train and teach other project managers may be assigned
- Must be able to solicit, negotiate, sell and draft construction contract.
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience managing subcontractors or a subcontractor based business preferred
- Valid driver's license, clean DMV record and ability to qualify for a Home Improvement and own vehicle
- Home Improvement Salesperson Registration (H.I.S), subject to approval with CSLB
- Valid driver's license, clean DMV record
- Strong operational experience in at least one product line of Solar or energy related products and services (preferred)
Why Treeium Energy??? - Incentives and Bonuses
Allowance to a new Apple Mac Pro with your first sale
We have an online University and one on one, in person training
Car and phone reimbursement.
Dedicated account manager to assist with proposals and project management while you're in the field.
Company’s software and tools (quote cloud, sunpower, etc.)
Exclusive company leads with HIGH utility bills!!
Ability for weekly draw commission.
High sales Commission and support.
Inc. 500 Company with over 1000 5-star reviews and STRONG branding.
In-house installers with low installation costs and high level of service.
Apply here : (It takes 2 min) https://treeiumenergy.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=2
Base Plus Commission