***Please be advised this opportunity is for a contract set to start November 2019. Applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply, however may not be contacted until the beginning of August.
RISNY IMMOBILIZATION (SFA Scofflaw Agent/Scout)
The Immobilization (SFA Scofflaw Agent) is responsible for maintaining collection and booting operations in conjunction with police and parking regulation enforcement officers.
- Responsible for safe patrolling and driving of company vehicle through arranged routes.
- Inspecting all equipment and recording all results, also responsible for the safe handling of all equipment.
- Confirm a vehicle’s license plate matches using company system, enter activity data in the system, write reports, and send and receive emails.
- Work with Immobilization team for direction on impound, booting or relocating the vehicle(s)
- Complete and apply appropriation notices/immobilization devices to identified and approved scofflaw vehicles.
- Identify and communicate promptly any problems or issues that disturb efficiency in any way.
- Provide assisted release of vehicles and towing support as needed.
- Provides updates with company dispatch center throughout the day.
- Find solutions or deal with any problems that help alleviate downtime and maintain productivity as much as possible.
- Ability to work alone and therefore must exercise proper judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with people
- Perform other basic vehicle maintenance as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills, written and oral; ability to read and interpret safety documents, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and meet deadlines
- Valid driver’s license, access to own vehicle, and satisfactory driving record
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Candidate must be a New York City resident
- Experience issuing vehicle parking tickets preferred
- Driving or patrolling experience
Apply directly to our company’s careers page using the link below:
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess the drive and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
(RISNYC) REEF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.