***Please be advised this opportunity is for a contract set to start November 2019. Applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply, however may not be contacted until the beginning of August.
Republic Immobilization Services of NYC (RISNYC), is one of the most experienced Towing and Booting companies in North America, with over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. We are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you
RISNYC is currently looking for full-time Enforcement Officers, based at our N.Y.C. location, servicing the 5 boroughs.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- The Enforcement officer is responsible for identifying vehicle that owe judgements to NYC
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and a good driving record.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Maintain and care for all company issued equipment.
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to speak English. (Bi-Lingual a plus)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Our continued success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Republic we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.