Engagement ( Project) Manager
West Coast and APAC Clients
We are looking to hire a talented Engagement Manager for a client-facing role, managing projects and workstream initiatives for our clients which include leading law firms and consultancies across the globe. This role will support our West Coast and APAC clients
The Intapp Engagement Manager is responsible for managing complex enterprise software implementations including; client communications, internal resource management, scheduling, documentation and working with the Intapp support and engineering teams. The Intapp Engagement Manager will be the primary client contact for the duration of the implementation and holds primary responsibility for project success and client satisfaction. We are looking to hire a professional who is skilled at account management, who will be a corporate ambassador, and is able to provide effective communication with consistent results.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Significant experience and expertise in an Engagement Manager capacity within the enterprise software arena with experience working on multiple concurrent client-facing projects.
- Experience working with legal, accounting or consulting firms is beneficial.
- Strong project management with experience in consulting, business process redesign, and process improvement.
- Project management experience as related to the delivery of software solutions both on-premises and Cloud-based, as well as projects moving from on-premise to the cloud.
- Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Additional Nice to Have Skills
- Demonstrates proven expertise as an industry leader in Enterprise Transformation efforts, through directing, managing, implementing and executing technology-related solutions and project teams.
- Proven expertise and leadership-related track record of success in the area of Program/Project Management, especially devising strategy and managing Program Effectiveness teams, including the following:
- Assessing client projects for areas of risk, identifying gaps and recommend areas for improvement
- Leading PMO’s, applying appropriate project management techniques to oversee and/or support a number of work streams
- Managing a repeatable process on multiple projects
- Facilitating any number and/or level of meetings and workshops with a client and/or Intapp team members
- Project Manager with experience delivering multiple concurrent projects within the legal or financial sectors.
- Proven abilities with managing a project and workstream implementation plans related to process improvement, including industry-standard methodologies and tools, as well as creative problem-solving abilities, and program management
- Proven ability to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audience, clients, and internal staff and management, which includes the following: project plans, workshops for various internal and external clients and audience levels, and practice methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated ability with contributing to sales; tracking business leads; and supporting business development opportunities through the identification of new engagement opportunities and assisting with the writing, presenting, closing, researching, and delivering of proposals and engagements.
- Willingness to travel to client site when allowed and where necessary (15% travel)