PeopleTec is seeking an Engineer/C3BM Support for the C2BMC Program Office that is developing a post intercept assessment capability for Homeland defense.
- 3-5 years of engineering and/or analysis experience is required. Includes ability to post information/findings to MDA portals and shared drives.
- Ability to work in a team environment across MDA two letter disciplines.
- Excellent writing and briefing skills.
- Understanding of System Engineering processes, with an emphasis in writing/evaluating both functional and performance requirements. Ability to assess models and simulations for accuracy and realism.
- Ability to build PowerPoint presentations, and manipulate Excel products.
- Will need to be responsive to program office leadership in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- A Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain a Secret clearance level during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineer or other related field. Master's Degree preferred.
- Must be eligible for a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Program office experience of any kind. Experience in developing operational concepts for battle management and/or weapon system engagements/shot doctrine.
- Experience in the area of lethality determination for missile intercepts .
- Experience with computational fluid dynamics and associated analyses.
- Ability to work requirements and Interface Control Document (ICD) development with C2BMC and sensors/weapon systems. Background in either radar or infrared sensor design/analysis; and/or kill vehicle design/analysis.
- Ability to assess maturity level of algorithms (Algorithm Readiness Level) or maturity of systems (Technical Readiness Level).
- Excellent ability to brief advanced concepts to MDA leaders.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.