Sr Engineer - Wonderware
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, is looking for a Senior Engineer - Wonderware who excels in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our client's internal and external end users and clients. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We are looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
This is a direct hire and 100% remote opportunity
Please send your resume to Tim Ceballos at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 407-264-7001
Only qualified candidates who meet the below requirements will be considered.
Title: Sr. Engineer - Wonderware
Location: Orlando, FL - 100% Remote
Duration: Direct Hire
Travel Requirements: Minimum 40% to US and international locations (if necessary)
Responsible for the development, implementation and support of Wonderware System Platform / SQL Server based Factory Management and Control Systems (FMS) within our client's service centers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Needs to be a hands on developer who is involved with the integration
- Someone who is flexible and able to adjust to a changing environment
- Needs to be able to communicate well
- Will be working with Vendors and Management – A lot of communicating over the phone
- Effective with coordination and communication with other pieces of the business
- May have to do testing remotely and troubleshooting remotely.
- Projects and travel duration are very short – projects take a week to complete
- System development and configuration in Wonderware System Platform, InTouch, and MS SQL Server.
- Works hand in hand with Process Engineering on mechanical, electrical and controls integration with the FMS
- Development Exp of Wonderware system from scratch – building this from scratch/modify in this system
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering from an accredited program and 5+ years of related experience in manufacturing environment
- Expect this person to have come from automotive industry/petroleum/manufacturing industry
- Someone who can physically do the work – be involved in the integration
- Will need to travel 30-40% of the time (Mostly the US at first) – Willing to travel internationally if necessary
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated project experience implementing Wonderware System Platform 4.0 (IAS 3.1/InTouch 10.1) and System Platform 2012R2.
- Experience using SQL Server 2008 databases, stored procedures, SQL Reporting Services, and .NET.
- Understanding of Rockwell PLCs (SLC 500, Micrologix, Compactlogix, Control Logix).
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178