The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing new features and extending existing features. The developer will also be required to understand all aspect of our platform including frontend and backend technologies; develop high quality code, perform code reviews, write unit tests, and conform to the latest best practices.
- 8+ year’s professional experience in Software Development
- Proficiency in Back-end Coding and Design (JAVA, .NET, Python, NodeJS)
- Familiarity with relational & non-relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo DB, Dynamo, Cassandra
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- You have a solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git.