DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Are you a driven Platform / DevOps Engineer? Are you looking to work with a team of talented professionals who are keenly focused on automating complex business problems and supporting product innovation with technology? If so, you might be our next Platform/DevOps Engineer, where you will work with some of the best in the business using the latest and greatest technologies, to drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance.
- Manage CI and CD tools
- Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance.
- Participate in conversations with various teams to brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery.
- Research open source technologies to help us solve automation problems.
- Provide technical guidance and educate Development teams on CI/CD, Automation toolsets and processes
Desired Skills -
- Experience with Containerization & Container Scheduling technologies
- Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes
- CI / CD Tools & DevOps Culture.
- Gitlab CI, Jenkins
- Knowledge of software development frameworks/Languages
- Spring, Java, GOlang, PHP, Python
- Experience with Linux Operating System.
- AWS Concepts like VPC, SubNets, Security Groups,EC2s etc.,.
- Automation using Terraform/CloudFormation.