Frontier Performance Polymers Corporation located in Parsippany, New Jersey, is a fast growing multi-disciplined engineering company focusing on delivering advanced material and system solutions to defense and industry. Please visit www.frontierpolymer.com to learn more.
We are seeking a Junior or Senior Project Engineer candidate with BS or MS degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials, physics, mechanical engineering and related fields. Hand-on experience in one of the following areas is a big plus.
- Experienced with one or more plastic process techniques, such as compounding, film/sheet extrusion or injection molding
- Large scale project management and execution
- CNC programming/machining and general prototype fabrication techniques
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
Conduct research and development project under supervision of research engineers. Ensure that projects are completed successfully and meet the project deadlines and milestones. Execute experiments and collect data, and record all the data and discoveries in the laboratory notebook. Ensure the operations and functions of the laboratory equipment. Analyze the experimental data and results to optimize the performance and cost goals. Analyze experimental results and communicate it through written reports and oral presentations. Provide weekly and monthly technical reports. Present project progresses to management in weekly/monthly briefing or update meetings.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Must have hand-on experiences in handling experiments or laboratory equipment.
- Willing to work long hours to get the job done.
- Must be capable of handling multiple projects/tasks at the same time, and must have hand-on experience and execute project independently without the need of supervision.
- Experience with technical report writing.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines, multiple projects and assignments.
- Strong work ethic and team player and can handle pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- The candidates must have creative thinking, good analytical skills and can demonstrate having experiences to execute assignment independently.
Compensation is in the range: $60,000 - 90,000 annually depending upon the qualification, achievements and experiences. Benefit includes paid holidays, sick days, vacation days, medical/dental insurance, company contributed 401K and profit sharing in accordance with the company’s policies.
For immediate consideration, please specify desired salary range and attach your resume in PDF format to: email@example.com