Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
In your new role you will:
- Design, generate schematics, and supervise layout of various FPGA circuit boards
- Test functionality and maintain a mixed signal design of various FPGA circuit boards
- Utilize your knowledge of analog design (op-amps, A/D, D/A, noise suppression, voltage generation, switches, muxes) and digital design (FPGA's-Altera or Xilinx, serial bus design up to 100MHz, clock frequencies up to 200MHz, Verilog coding, timing and FPGA tools)
- Trouble shoot with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, function generators, temperature cameras, and other lab equipment
- Document test results to describe findings and flag errors and/or anomalies
- Occasional travel (Approximately 10% of the time) to provide on-site customer support
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- BSEE or MSEE preferred with hands-on experience in designing Analog and Digital circuits and writing Verilog code for FPGA's
- Approximately 10+ years in engineering design and/or applications engineering
- Technically sharp in Analog and Digital circuit design. Analog frequency content up to 100MHz and digital bus speeds up to 200MHz is typical
- Knowledge of semiconductor design and application development and customer support
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- Power supply design and Multi-phase VR design experience preferred
Infineon Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of "things" and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
- We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities -