Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
This position will provide system engineering (SE) support to all of the Range Operations Division (ROD) within the Atlantic Test Range, including Test Management, Test Communications, Range Safety, and ROD’s Chief Engineer.
- Directly assist ROD’s Division, Branch, Section, Project, and Team Leads by performing SE tasks such as requirements definition, applying SE principles to project planning and execution, system integration, configuration management, quality assurance, acquisition, and resource management
- Coordinate with and assist range level system engineering POCs as needed
- Perform other duties as required by ROD’s Division Head
- At least 3 years’ systems engineering experience performing the stated or similar functions is required
- Prior NAVAIR system engineering experience is highly desired
- Applicant must be a self-starter and be able to work smoothly as a member of a dynamic team
- Should possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Position may require occasional travel
- Knowledge of Test Range Operations is a plus
- Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- A Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline from a school of engineering having at least one professional engineering curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (or in related disciplines such as physics, mathematics or computer science) is required.
- Applicants with at least a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance are desired
- Applicants must be able to obtain/maintain a DoD Secret Clearance or higher
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
Conditions will vary. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings, but some outside work may be required. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.