Knoll is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients to create inspired modern interiors. Since 1938, we’ve been thinking about how people interact with their environments, and how their environments impact what they do. Our strength in office systems, seating, furniture, textiles, leather and architectural accessories allows us to compose integrated solutions from products and services that naturally work together.
To learn more, visit www.knoll.com
Change control within Knoll is a formal process used to ensure that changes to a product or process are introduced in a controlled and coordinated manner. It reduces the possibility that unnecessary changes will be introduced to a system without forethought, introducing faults into the system or undoing changes made by other users. The goals of a change control procedure include understanding the impact across the business of the proposed change, ensuring communication of the change to appropriate parties, documenting changes as required, and driving speed of changes from request to implementation.
The Engineering Change System (ECS) is an integral part of business processes at Knoll, including new product introduction, product management, and process and cost improvements. Changes impact virtually all functional departments, including Product Development, Marketing, Manufacturing, Planning, Logistics, Purchasing, and others.
- Support and coordinate the formal change function at Knoll, including engineering, pricing, and other change types
- Coordinate and facilitate the processing of all new proposed changes
- Drive completion of all existing changes, reducing cycle time and improving throughput
- Support and educate ECS users to drive improved communication of changes throughout the company, including all functional areas and manufacturing sites
- Provide input for weekly ECN meetings. Incorporate feedback from ECN meetings into new and existing change requests
- Learn and understand the current engineering change management system, evaluating it for system and process improvements
- Support the development of a new change management process across the company as required
- Support the development of tracking metrics on the flow of changes, including time to completion, areas needing additional emphasis
- Two to five years in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with JDE and Oracle EBS a plus
- Change control experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office programs
- Lotus Notes experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent experience
Knoll is an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or other applicable laws. If you require an accommodation due to a disability at any time during the application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.