Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. www.woodplc.com
We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K Matching, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking an Engineering/Construction Project Support Professional to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. The successful candidate will provide technical and engineering/construction administrative support to Wood’s project manager responsible for delivering engineering and construction management services to a nationwide commercial client. Primary responsibilities will include project coordination and reporting consisting of the following:
- Service coordination with client and other Wood offices/subcontractors
- Weekly review and reporting of on-going construction materials testing and inspection projects
- Tracking of reports, invoices, status updates, and other miscellaneous items
- Review of project plans and specifications
- Collaboration and participation with team members
- May include field activities related to environmental Phase I assessments, construction materials testing, inspections, and monitoring, and geotechnical engineering services
Skills / Qualifications
- Strong background and understanding of commercial site development projects, light commercial buildings, and construction materials testing and inspection
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications
- Experience and/or education in one or more of the following areas:
- Civil, structural, or construction materials engineering degree
- Construction materials testing
- Construction management
- Project management
- Good communication, report writing, interpersonal skills and presentation skills in English
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks under tight deadlines
- Superior time management, planning and ability to interact with clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites primarily in Arizona
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
By submitting your resume, you consent to Wood plc sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.