Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies is currently searching for an Engineering Intern in Darlington, PA.
- Complies with and enforce all safety and environmental regulations and policies
- Work in collaboration with Darlington Reactivation Plant staff assisting in the organizing, verification, changing, and drawing of electrical schematics and drawings.
- Support a Project Manager in project execution
- Modify and update project documentation and A-3’s
- Research and recommend a simple, low-cost solution for process data acquisition
- Assist with lean implementation and training
- Be required to work within budget and schedule requirements
- Candidate must be a graduating college freshman or greater, and must be currently enrolled in a BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering program. Aggregate GPA of 3.4 or higher is preferred
Knowledge and Experience:
- Be able to demonstrate and apply strong problem-solving skills
- Show aptitude to act independently and make critical decisions
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully apply knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization
- Have familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- AutoCAD / SolidWorks capabilities is a plus
- Interface with operators, technicians, and managers
- Must be able to wear a full-face respirator as per NIOSH guidebook
- Must be clean shaven in the area that comes into contact with sealing surface of respirator
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds above chest level - occasionally
- Must be capable of handling extreme temperatures, both heat and cold, and extreme changes
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.