Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter
Seeking a flexible individual who is looking for a challenging intern position which will require handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work closely with engineering leadership to maintain and update project budgets, schedules, and workforce planning data in ESA engineering tools/database.
- Maintain alignment between project budgeting and current/future staffing requirements across sites.
- Communicate inter-departmentally about new business program status, proposal status, and staffing requirements.
- With supervision, perform software or system level tests and create/update engineering-related project documentation/data.
- Serve as the point-of-contact, database administrator, and developer for internally developed engineering tools (Everyman).
- Basic account management for Engineering tools (RT, Jira, Collaborator, DOORS): create accounts, disable accounts, assist users with basic questions.
- Coordinate tool license questions and yearly maintenance.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university; pursing a degree in BS, or BA
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel/Visio/Project)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Project experience outside of coursework is beneficial
- Experience with Database Application usage
- Completed some software programming classes, a plus