WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world's infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 6,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
- The majority of your day would be spent on a team performing various tasks such as civil design for street, sewer, water and storm drain improvement plans, hydrology and hydraulic calculations, and rough and precise grading.
- You may also assist other departments within the office on an as-needed basis.
- You will work with Project Engineers and Managers who will guide you in the development of deliverables.
- You'll feel a sense of pride in knowing that you are an important part of the organization and are contributing to the success of your clients, your organization and yourself!
- Candidate must be enrolled and pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering at an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 2 years of completed post-secondary coursework in student's field of study.
- Minimum 2.5 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Technical skills for daily tasks include good analytical skills, strong technical writing ability, and excellent communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal, are essential to success in this role.