Michael Baker International is a leading provider of engineering, development, intelligence and technology solutions with global reach and mobility. The firm offers a comprehensive range of innovative services and solutions in support of federal, state, and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of private development and commercial clients. Michael Baker International’s focus is on the safety and security of people across the world through planning and engineering improvements to infrastructure and the environment, and through protection of our quality of life and freedom in support of national and international security. With more than $1 billion in annual revenue, Michael Baker International has more than 5,000 employees in over 80 offices located across the U.S. and internationally, and is ranked as the 26th largest design firm in the U.S. by Engineering News Record (ENR).
Michael Baker International’s Mission is to make a difference by providing innovative solutions to sustain the future and further the safety, security and quality of life for people across the globe by providing the highest level of expertise, unmatched quality and effective project teams for a diverse range of projects and clients.
Michael Baker International offers excellent benefit packages that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Additional Paid Time Off, Flex-Time, 401-K Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Credit Union. To learn more, please visit us on the web at www.mbakerintl.com . Michael Baker International is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran/e-Verify Employer
WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world's infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 6,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
- The majority of your day would be spent on a team performing various tasks such as civil design for street, sewer, water and storm drain improvement plans, hydrology and hydraulic calculations, and rough and precise grading.
- You may also assist other departments within the office on an as-needed basis.
- You will work with Project Engineers and Managers who will guide you in the development of deliverables.
- You'll feel a sense of pride in knowing that you are an important part of the organization and are contributing to the success of your clients, your organization and yourself!
- Candidate must be enrolled and pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering at an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 2 years of completed post-secondary coursework in student's field of study.
- Minimum 2.5 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Technical skills for daily tasks include good analytical skills, strong technical writing ability, and excellent communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal, are essential to success in this role.